Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014, how is that possible?

Going to try to catch up on some images from 2013, Happy New Year to everyone!

This is a smattering of art that I produced in 2013...descriptions of each piece will follow. Below is a mixed media paper and ink collage called U R MY SUNSHINE.


I love you to the moon and back:


Commission for a dear friend's daughter's birthday:


A client wanted four of my sunflower pieces to hang together; these are photo, ink, words, and a glaze over each of them, they looked really cool framed and hung together.



This is a small mixed media watercolor piece:




These small works were for a show I did in December, I love doing mini-art:


Mini art:  What does the fox say?


Smaller works in progress:



This was a commission for an elementary school friend:



A trip to Maine in June inspired me to do some assemblages.  I found so many great ocean artifacts and over 550 pieces of ocean glass!  

Green heart:



Maine has these fabulous black rocks with white bands around them:



I was inspired to do a self portrait made out of the glass:


In progress:



Rock art: (this then had a tiny green heart shaped piece of ocean glass and I sold it, I miss it, it looked so nice framed!)



Mandala of shells:



No comments:

Post a Comment